62" x 14" x 4.5"
Extreme protection for your rifles. The heavy duty .063 aluminum construction provides further protection for your black powder rifles. Virtually indestructible, this case features crush proof corners, full-length stainless steel locking rod, and is sealed from harmful infiltration of water and dust by means of a malleable Poron gasket. ICC uses a full length, 16 gauge aluminum piano hinge that completely integrates the case lid to the body and makes intrusion thru the hinge side of the case impossible. Inside, thick foam compresses and conforms to the contours of your black powder rifles. Holding firearms securely in place eliminating harmful abrasion. Hardware is high strength steel plated corrosion resistance. Case holds black powder rifles, is warranted for life and airline approved.
- 6214 will hold black powder rifles.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Dimensions: 62" x 14" x 4.5"
- Choice of finish: Raw Aluminum, Gray or Black powder coat
- Layered foam interior securely forms around content–NO CUTTING REQUIRED.
- Once closed, Thick foam holds contents tightly in place.
- Case body is .063 thick 5052 air craft aluminum alloy.
- Aluminum is 3X times stronger than plastic.
- Aluminum is lightweight and easy to clean.
- Aluminum is completely recyclable.
- Sliders on case bottom protects case finish and support surface from scratches and abrasions.
- Corners are welded and resist crushing on impact.
- All rivets are sealed.
- Rubber gasket seals case against harmful intrusion of water and dust.
- Full-length piano style hinge functions smoothly and protects case from unlawful entry.
- Stainless steel locking tab and rod effectively and securely locks all latches down simultaneously while creating a single point to attach a padlock (padlock not included).
- Spring-loaded carrying handle feature plated corrosion resistant steel construction and automatically fold down flat while not in use.
- Made in the USA - American made, American Jobs for over 25 years.
- Cases are warranted for life.